Friday, May 6, 2016

Short post congratulating and thanking some important people


Happy Sunday!

and

Happy Mother's Day!


I started this post on Friday and had all the intentions of working on it at work since the semester is over and we wouldn't be too busy, but there were many books to get ready to shelve. 
Oh boy! This post is late. In my defense, I have had a busy weekend. Friday, I moved out out my room and played Tetris to get everything to fit into my car. Thank you shout-out to Bradley for helping me! I headed home after work to spend time with family was home for the weekend. Saturday, I got to see my sister and her boyfriend graduate from Upper Iowa, and while I spent the day up there, I unfortunately got a sunburn. Sunday, or today, it's Mother's Day and my sister's 24th birthday so we went in to my grandma's to spend the day with her and my other relatives. 
This week I'll be staying with my cousin and his girlfriend while the house I'm leasing with 3 other girls is being cleaned. Next Monday, I can move into the house! I'm excited for what this has in store for me!
Here's the link to my latest Odyssey article: To My Mom On Her Birthday
As for this week's post, I'm thinking it will be a short post because I'm exhausted from all the excitement. I just wanted to congratulate my sister and her boyfriend on graduating from college this weekend, again. I'm completely proud of them both. 
Today is also Mother's day. I just wanted to send a thank you to mothers for everything they have done, continue to do, and will do in the future. This goes out to all mothers who are with us on Earth and those who've passed on something else. This also applies to mothers who come in many different forms and don't necessarily have to be related by blood. 






 Until next week,












Thought of the day


No comments:

Post a Comment